Written continually (if poorly and sporadically) since 1984.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Prologue

Back on March 6, 1984, I began to write story about a group of superheroes. I continue to write that story even today, 21 years and some 50 coupel notebooks later. The writing is not professional by any standard, and I've slowed down writing it as I've grown older, due to work, and paying of bills, and that sort of thing. But I continue it still.

I will be retyping the chapters here, in this blog.

Originally, the idea for the team, The Protectors, came about by a role playing group I was in. We were playing Villains & Vigilantes, and all of the male team members were drawn from that group. BUt I'd like to dedicate this to all the other guys playing in that group: Dennis Diamond, Andy Lowry, Pete Keubler, Steve Gulla, and I believe Jim Sawicki might even had been there.

At any rate, the Protectors begin with a team of 6 members: the speedster Bolt; the mentalist Poltergiest; the shield-bearing Shield; the multi-powered, but only one at a time, Jewelie; The teleporting, acrobatic Cheshire Cat; and the growing to 30 feet Dreadnaut.

And so it begins...

POLT

1 Comments:

Blogger JOHANNES said...

So it does begin.

Need to print it out sometime to read it, any more in the distant future??

11:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger