Written continually (if poorly and sporadically) since 1984.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Empty halls

Well, I don't suppose anyone's been here in quite some time. In fact, I Haven't been here in quite some time...2 and a half years to be exact. BUt Im going to attempt to change all that.

I'll be adding more posts here...or so I hope. Instead of retyping what I wrote 25 years ago, however, I'll try just typing new stuff. New stories. I haven't really written anything on the Protectors since July of 2006, again 2.5 years. But I'll try, as I said, to rectify that. We'll see how long my attention stays on this idea.

Just remember, these will be first drafts, things written directly from my head through my fingers onto the screen. Don't expect great literature...or even, actually, mediocre literature.

POLT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger